Over at Smorgasbord, our friend Sally Cronin and her husband David are celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary today, and they have invited us to join them with a bit of humour! Congratulations, Sally & David! And thank you for the smiles ‘n chuckles today!
It is our 42nd Wedding Anniversary today… and whilst there does not seem to be an official identifier such as silver, ruby, gold or diamond for 42 years, I think every year should come under the classification of laughter. So today a few marriage words of wisdom and funnies in celebration.
They say you should never marry in haste but for some reason we ignored that piece of advice. We went out on our first date on 28th September, got engaged the next day and married a few weeks later on November 15th.
Laughter has always been a cornerstone of our relationship and I hope you will be leaving with a smile on your face today too.
Men are just happier people, right?
- Your last name stays put.
- The garage is all yours.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Chocolate is just another snack.
- You can be President.
- You can never be pregnant.
- You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
- You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
- Car mechanics tell you the truth.
- The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this…
View original post 299 more words